|Creator||GoodSmile, TheZapz, Bio, AbstractDark, Miggz, Phantom, Star77, and Yaronoo|
|Last updated in||1.9|
|Song name||Journey into Sound|
Audio Excursion is a 1.9 Insane Demon mega-collaboration by the members of TouchArcade.
- GoodSmile: This consists of a half-speed mini wave segment briefly becoming normal size and then followed by a mini ship sequence with a tight passage, where the hard part involving gravity portals with jump orbs in them. Afterward, the player enters an easier normal cube segment and then a half-speed cube section, turning mini along the way.
- Zapz: This consists of a half-speed mini ball segment which consists of some line trolling and going down to unexpected areas. The player passes through a lot of gravity portals then enters a mini ship sequence, this time it is considerably easier, and the player must tap on some jump orbs along the way to get to the top.
- Bio: This consists of a half-speed UFO section with a troll at the start (where you need to stay at the bottom), also changing gravity several times. A dual mini wave part then follows, still in half speed, then the player enters a brief swing-copter section.
- AbstractDark: This consists of a rather easy looking cube segment which only involves tapping jump orbs, some of them in tricky areas. Next, the player enters a wave segment surrounded by just sawblades and size changes to throw off the player. After a short cube section where the player only taps the orbs inside gravity portals, he/she enters (presumably) the next part.
- Miggz: First is a wave and UFO, both with changing gravity, and then a simple ball and cube. Phantom's part follows: first a ball and cube with confusing block trolls, and then into a dual ship which involves flying through breakable blocks in other sets of blocks, also constantly changing gravity, then into a mini ship requiring straight flying.
- GoodSmile (second part): This consists of a confusing dual segment involving mixed forms, so one needs to watch both of them carefully.
- Star77: This part involves ship and UFO traveling through narrow pathways and changing gravity, which is reminiscent of Theory of Everything 2. The player briefly becomes dual before entering a cube segment with confusing areas and a ship sequence involving straight flying and one instance of choosing which way to go.
- Yaronoo: This part starts with two mini cube jumps before entering a ball part with a colorful background and numerous blocks scattered everywhere. Then, the level ends.
- SoulsTRK crashed at 72% and 73%.
- AbstractDark crashed at 94%.
- Joash crashed at 76% and 81% twice.
- This is the first TouchArcade collaboration, the other one is Speed Test which is uploaded by AbstractDark.
- After the success of Audio Excursion, many people on TouchArcade began to organize their own mega-collaborations. None of them turned out as successful as Audio Excursion.
- A sequel from a few original creators with some new members, Audio Extraction, has been verified by GoodSmile.
- During the level, you can hear exulting the people, a sign that the song used is alive in a disco.