BoldStep is an extremely skilled Australian player in Geometry Dash who is mainly known for verifying several extreme demons such as Erebus, Step to Hell, Glowy, and Killbot. He recently showed his skill in creating as well by finishing his part in Deimos as his first "real" creation.
On March 19, 2017, BoldStep verified Erebus, currently the #22 hardest rated demon in Geometry Dash.
On June 3, 2017, BoldStep verified Step to Hell, currently ranked #29 on the Official Geometry Dash Demon List.
On September 6, 2017, BoldStep verified Glowy, currently ranked #51 on the Official Geometry Dash Demon List.
On November 3, 2017, BoldStep verified Killbot, a very difficult extreme memory demon placed at #39 on the Official Geometry Dash Demon List.
On November 19, 2017, BoldStep beat Yatagarasu, an extremely difficult level, currently ranked #19 on the Official Geometry Dash Demon List.
- Classic Snap
- easy ship challenge
- old down bass - The RedUniverse update of Down Bass.
- yata manix part - Manix648's old part in Yatagarasu.
- Erebus (featured) - An extreme demon collaboration created by Rustam and Ilrell during Update 2.0. It was verified by BoldStep himself during Update 2.1 after over 40,000 attempts.
- Killbot (starred) - An extreme memory demon created by Lithifusion.
- He is a good friend of who has been present in a couple of his live-streams.
- He is also great friends with Skullo.
- He has verified a total of six levels, with five of them existing of the Official Extreme and Insane Demons Ranking List. The levels are Tremor (not on the list), Twisted Tranquility, Glowy, Killbot, Step to Hell, and the sixth-hardest demon in the list, Erebus.
- He was one of the most underrated players in Geometry Dash before he verified Erebus.
- He is now set to verify Woodkid, as EndLevel has now dropped it. However, he is nerfing it (tidying it up) as the level is practically impossible, possibly on par with unnerfed Silent Clubstep.
- He has announced on his Geometry Dash profile that he cannot find any reason to enjoy this game anymore. He hasn't said he quit but he might. If he does it would leave Woodkid and Catharsis without a verifier. He said he would verify Catharsis, but it is unknown about Woodkid.