CutieKitty was a Japanese player and level creator in Geometry Dash, whose activity became dormant around February 2015. She changed her icons to the default icons and deleted all of her profile messages, but did not reset her stats.
In early March, she updated her icons and updates, meaning she was back, and it happened with the release of Apologue, but she became inactive again.
- give away layout
- Pre View - A preview of a new level.
- OccasuS (featured) - A level inspired by Corruption and Wysteria.
- Caelum (featured)
- Centauri (featured) - Her first level ever created.
- Socius (featured) - A collaboration with Skitten.
- Amity (featured) - Her masterpiece level.
- Apologue (featured) - Her apology for being too inactive.
- HoRoLoGIUM (starred)
- Farre (featured) - A collaboration with G4lvatron.
- Nullimi (featured) - A collaboration with Skitten.
- She uses Font 7 on all of her levels, except for HoRoLoGIUM.
- There are rumors that CutieKitty is TriAxis.
- Many of her levels are named after celestial objects, except Amity and Apologue.