|Levels||28 (25 Starred)|
|Position||17079 (global) 50 (Creator)|
Dhafin is an Indonesian player and level creator in Geometry Dash. He is also a mod. He is mostly known for his level, Problematic, an easy demon Nine Circles level known for its notoriously annoying pre-wave segment and yet being one of the easiest Nine Circles demons in the game.
- Glow Surface (featured)
- The Falcon Armada (starred)
- Arithmetic Force (featured) - His entry for TriAxis's 1st Creator Contest, which placed second.
- Block Traffic (starred)
- Carefree (starred)
- Globe Navigation (featured) - The second level in the Electro Pack.
- Haumea (featured)
- Metropolis City (starred)
- NightLights (featured)
- Pixel Life (featured)
- RadioCutter (featured)
- Rainbow Flowers (starred) - His entry for Viprin's 1st Creator Contest.
- Sweet Drums (featured) - A remake of Sweet Dreams by CreatorJR.
- Capture The Dubstep (featured) - A remake of Capture The Flash by CreatorJR.
- Electro Jumper (unrated)
- Glow Dry Out (unrated) - His second entry for Etzer's 2nd Creator Contest.
- Go Beyond (featured) - A collaboration with TamaN, MarioT3, PTB10, and haoN.
- Pixel Warp (featured) - A collaboration with TamaN.
- Rainbow Fantasy (unrated) - His entry for Rek3ege's Effect Creator Contest.
- Rigid Tunnel (featured) - His entry for Viprin's 4th Creator Contest.
- Rocket City (featured) - His entry for Viprin's 2nd Creator Contest.
- Trademark Medley (featured)
- Uptight Tunnel (featured) - His first 2.0 level.
- Winter Colours (featured) - A collaboration with DrDdog and Tr0ll0bri1ne. It was his entry for Darnoc's 4th Creator Contest.
- Endless Dash (starred)
- Problematic (featured) - His remake of Nine Circles.
- Parallel Run (featured)
- Anger Storm (featured)
- Some people call him "Dolphin", because Dolphin and Dhafin have similar pronunciations.
- Dhafin's full name is Dhafin Rayhan Ahmad.
- He has only 3 demon levels created: Anger Storm, Problematic and Parallel Run.
- He is currently an inactive user on Geometry Dash Fan Wikia, however he was often mistaken to be fake, until it was confirmed.