|Levels||30 (3 starred)|
|YouTube Channel|| His second channel|
EndLevel was thought to be a professional American player, and was a level creator in Geometry Dash. He was mostly known for beating several extreme demons such as Sonic Wave, Erebus, and as the verifier of Mystic. Most of his achievements were proved to be fake however, as he confessed to hacking his major achievements.
On a forgotten date, all of the videos in his channel were deleted. However, on December 28, 2017, he made a new channel and reuploaded some of his old videos and uploaded new videos, one of the most notable being him having beaten Quantum Processing. In addition, he released a preview of an update for Mystic.
In June 2018, his videos were deleted again, making his GD videos videos unwatchable. His username changed to "rawr xd" and his banner, icon () and channel description also completely changed, making people believe he was hacked. In reality, he changed his YT channel because he wanted to leave Geometry Dash.
On July 3, 2018, ToshDeluxe posted a video which revealed info about EndLevel. He stated that EndLevel said he speed-hacked his big achievements according to Discord messages without telling anyone except his close friends, such as Crazen, and that he created a Pastebin with MaleVeronica telling the reader how to speedhack without getting noticed. Endlevel's Discord account completely disappeared but Tosh saved his chats to Crazen and also talked to them. It also revealed that he had hacked for Nepmere, a unskilled GD player (thus creating a alter ego).
- 2 Player Chal (unrated)
- Colorful Choofy (unrated)
- Count COuntcountcoun (unrated)
- Josh Challenge (unrated)
- Old Cataclysm (unrated)
- Pokémon go (unrated)
- Stressed Out (unrated)
- who did this (unrated)
- Andante (unrated)
- Arctic Lights (unrated) - A Nine Circles remake that is a more visible sequel to Hyper Paracosm. Viruz made the first part, and EndLevel did the rest.
- Death Corridor (unrated) - A redesign of Death Corridor by AirSwipe, verified by him.
- Deimos CC (unrated) - The framework for entries to his Deimos Creator Contest.
- DemigodForce (unrated)
- Emperors New Clothes (unrated) - A collaboration with TrueOmega.
- Enelevel Allegiance (unrated)
- factory party (unrated)
- Fusion Q (unrated)
- Giron lol (unrated)
- Hyper Paracosm (unrated) - A remake of Nine Circles and a collaboration between by ViruZ and Sneaky. It was verified by EndLevel himself.
- Internet Friends (unrated)
- knots (unrated) - A collaboration with Nwolc.
- magnix (unrated)
- Markiplier Outro (unrated)
- Mescalink (unrated)
- Old Death Note (unrated)
- Old DeathsGate (unrated)
- Old Down Bass (unrated)
- Paracosm Crypt (unrated) - A remake of Paracosm Circles, a collab with Metalface221
- Phaser 144Hz (unrated)
- right in rebirth (unrated) - A rebirth of Right In by SCPLanst.
- RippLeZ (unrated) - A collab with Failure444
- Robotic Challenger (unrated)
- Valhalla (unrated) - A collaboration with TrueOmega and Cypher.
- Ride (featured)
- Flat Major (featured) - A remake of Nine Circles.
- Mystic (epic) - A well-hated American player megacollab due to expectations and some parts being made by non-American players. He once had the plan to replace those player's parts to new ones by American players, but is currently thought to be cancelled due to his quitting.
- All of his own rated levels are demon levels.
- He claimed to be the first person to legitimately beat the nerfed version of Phobos, but stated that he hacked it two years afterwards.
- He left for a long period of time in 2015, but returned in August after dealing with stress from school.
- He has a copy of a buffed unnerfed version of Allegiance, which he considered to be harder than Sonic Wave. He got 77% on a very slightly easier version in 2016, and then buffed it to its original state.
- He has beaten a slightly nerfed Death Corridor Finale and stated that it is overrated.
- Before that, he got 63% on the original version.
- He along with a few other pro players (Sunix, Skullo, Etc...) believe that Plasma Pulse Finale is harder then Bloodlust. He also believes Gamma is harder than Bloodlust for a similar reason.
- He was verifying Revenant, a sequel to Allegiance, He had a record of 27%, but he dropped it and gave it to Aquiver, the original verifier. He considers it to be easily harder than Bloodlust.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euvwBleSivo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqCW6xlUJTs
- ↑ https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/488840820498366475/509733138117820416/image0.png?width=565&height=706
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD3V1VHf8ME
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJoWFMUbFY8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq4VJjW5XN0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icUaop0SQIk
- ↑ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/339824749389545473/472437292338905099/image.jpg
- ↑ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/339824749389545473/472437437226942464/image.png
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY0ySBhgrvI