GeometryJosh was an extremely skilled American mobile player in Geometry Dash who had beaten many insane demons, some of which include: Creeper Force, Necropolis, Acropolis, Future Demoness, Magnix, Lezicuv, Madhouse, Lunatic Doom Machine, The Shredder, the old version of Cataclysm, Crimson Clutter, Retention, and Rupture. However, as of June 9, 2016, he has switched to PC and is now considered to be an extremely skilled 60Hz player. He has beaten several Extreme Demons including New Cataclysm, Ice Carbon Diablo X, Allegiance, Plasma Pulse III, and SilentFunk. The hardest level he has beaten so far is the unnerfed version of Fexty.
- Geometry Force
- Electrodynamix auto - An automatic version of Electrodynamix.
- Hexagon Force auto - An automatic version of Hexagon Force.
- ToE auto - An automatic version of Theory of Everything.
- Clutterfunk Auto - An automatic version of Clutterfunk.
- Clubstep auto - An automatic version of Clubstep.
- Electroman auto - An automatic version of Electroman Adventures.
- Laser Room auto - An automatic version of Laser Room.
- Laser Dynamix
- Imperial March copy
- Alzheimers copy
- Silent Clubstep Easy - As the name implies, an easier version of Silent Clubstep.
- Challenge - A challenge level mainly focusing on the ball gamemode.
- Sequence copyable - A copyable and slighty modified version of the Insane Demon Sequence by WOOGI1411.
- Ship challenge - As its name indicates, a challenge level mainly revolving around the ship gamemode.
- GeometryJosh was often considered to be one of the best mobile players in the game, along with Pacosky18 and DiscJoker.
- He started playing on October 6, 2014. However, he started getting popular in November 2015.
- After buying the Steam version of Geometry Dash, he decided to stay on there as mobile was becoming too laggy for him.
- On September 26, 2016, he completed SilentFunk, becoming the very first person in Geometry Dash history to ever complete a Silent level legitimately.