The Geometry Dash Fan Wiki enforces several policies applying to behaviour and the use of site features. This extends across all local namespaces as well as the Chat and Discussions platforms.
This wiki abides by Fandom's policy, requiring full compliance on behalf of its users.
Other policies can be found in Community Central.
A user who displays unacceptable conduct may be blocked by an administrator in response to their behaviour, preventing them from editing and performing other actions. Valuing common sense is the underlying principle in avoiding being blocked. Everyone, including staff, is subject to compliance by the content stated in this section.
- Staff have complete authority in determining a block's duration based on the misconduct displayed.
- Warnings are issued to inform a user of their violation of the policy where it is considered that they were oblivious of their actions.
- Block duration will increase with subsequent blocks.
- Blocks may be reduced or lifted at any time without notification.
Pages may be deleted without warning or marked for deletion by members of the community. Articles that meet these criteria are, but not limited to:
- Articles completely unrelated to Geometry Dash or of low significance
- Articles that showcase uncompleted level designs
- Articles that showcase unrated levels as a form of advertisement of their own. If a user wishes to create an article of their level, they ought to create a complete draft of their article in their Sandbox for further approval by the staff
- Articles that display a scarcity of data
- Articles in which the person starred is not of importance. If a user wishes to create an article of their persona, they ought to create a complete draft of their article in their Sandbox for further approval by the staff
- Articles created out of misconduct
- Articles that are repeated
Files link various types of media and can be found at their respective categories: images and videos. All uploads to the wiki are required to contribute towards article and user development. At the Deletion Log, the following reasons are mentioned:
- Unused or insignificant: A file related to Geometry Dash but is of low significance
- Duplicated: A file duplicate
- Inappropriate: A file which violates policy standards.
- Corrupted: A file that does not function or display correctly
- Illegal: A file that carries illegal material or violates copyright
- Other reason: Any other reason at staff's discretion