David Giron (or simply Giron) is a highly skilled Colombian player and level creator in Geometry Dash. He is well known for verifying, creating and completing difficult demon rated levels, most notably beating Cataclysm and verifying UltraSonic. As of January 2016, Giron updated his official YouTube channel description to "Quitting this game for a better life." However, Hinds persuaded him to play again. He originally intended to beat Bloodbath before he quit, but he decided to put that task away.
- Armadyne (featured) - A collaboration with HyperFlame.
- chaotic system (featured) - His first solo level.
- Cheeto (featured) - A collaboration with Evad3.
- Conclusion (featured) - A collaboration with Codex.
- Dark Nebula (featured)
- Infrared (featured) - A mega-collaboration with nine other creators.
- Plasma Pulse (featured) - A collaboration with Smokes. It is the first installment in the Plasma Pulse Series. It is his first level ever created.
- Plasma Pulse II (featured) - A collaboration with Smokes. It is the second installment in the Plasma Pulse Series.
- Sharp Minor (featured) - A collaboration with ASonicMen. It is a difficult remake of Nine Circles.
- Sky tech (featured) - A collaboration with Licen. It was Giron's hardest level ever created and placed above Cataclysm on the list. Because of criticism of the decoration and difficult timing-oriented gameplay, Giron made it a free demon out of frustration, similar to what happened to Battle of the Shades. It was downgraded to a Hard Demon but not unrated. It has recently been restored, currently an Insane Demon.
- Digital Disarray (featured) - A collaboration with Licen and Vlacc.
- All of his own levels are featured Demon levels.
- All of them are all either Hard or Insane Demons.
- He originally intended to beat Bloodbath and had 46% (on steam), but decided to put it aside for a while. It is unknown whether he will pick it up again.
- He is the first person to legitimately beat Cataclysm.