|This page is a good page! Do not edit it unless it is needed.|
|Levels||5 (3 Starred, 5 CP)|
On November 15th, 2017, he became the first Geometry Dash YouTuber to reach 1,000,000 subscribers and received his golden play button from YouTube on January 15, 2018.
Guitar joined YouTube on October 9, 2011. He uploaded many videos of himself playing Guitar Hero (hence his channel name) and participated on 2017's Guitar Hero DreamHack tournament.
On March 17, 2014, Guitar uploaded his first Geometry Dash video beating the level Theory of Everything. He continued to upload more videos of the other official levels, eventually shifting into user levels.
Guitar settled into making videos in which he showcases levels in practice mode and then completes them in normal mode. He periodically gives information about the game updates.
- "Contenido creado y subido por GuitarHeroStyles. El robo de esta, tanto vídeos como miniaturas, será retirada con una sanción."
- "¡No puede ser!"
- "Ahí esta."
- "Nunca dejes de creer."
- "¿Y si la sacan hoy?"
- "Drop, ¡Simétrico!"
- "Jor blot!"
- "Fav si me quieres."
- "La Jitacs."
- "Hola, ¿que tal? Bienvenidos otra vez, al canal. Bienvenidos, a un nuevo video"
- "Yin yon yan!" and "Pam pam pam!"
- "I f****d your mom yesterday. At this point it's irrevalant."
- "I don't know what to do with my life."
- "What do I do?"
- Souls TRK: "Remember that time we had a sleepover?"
GuitarHeroStyles: "Crazy night, I didn't know what happened."
- "Even the darkness left. It left me alone. I'm all... alone."
- "...saying that you guys want to f**k me. Let's call that vulgarly. I'm not gonna call that vulgarly, I'm gonna call that, 'WTF?!'"
- "I'm not alone, I'm accompanied by my cat. I don't know what's he's doing right now.... he's licking himself."
- "Practice Makes Perfect."
- "For example, this is compressing." (He crumbles up a paper cup) "Compressing means reducing something."
- "I think it's time to start a social life."
- "I'm Guitar and I'll see you in the next video, bye!"
|Achievement||Date Completed||Total Attempts||Notable Fails (Lowest to Highest)||Notes||Video|
|Beat 8o||12 March 2016||+9,500||88% and 98%||It took 8 months of work and practice.||Link|
|Beat the old version of Cataclysm||30 March 2016||+5,600||N/A||Months later, Guitar would beat the updated version.||Link|
|Beat The Ultimate Phase||4 April 2016||+9,400||85% twice||N/A||Link|
|Beat Ultrasonic||9 June 2016||+2,100||92% twice, 94%, 97% and 98%||Guitar has the most "fails" on the level.||Link|
|Beat Bloodbath||23 August 2016||+17,100||80% and 95%||Guitar is the 19th person to beat Bloodbath without hacking.||Link|
|Beat the updated version of Cataclysm with all coins||30 August 2016||+3,000||N/A||Guitar is the fourth person to beat the old and new version. He also beat it within 45 minutes of the stream. After Riot, Cyclic and Brandon Larkin, Guitar is the fourth person to beat Cataclysm more than once.||Link|
|Beat A Bizarre Phantasm||17 September 2016||+5,600||97%||Completed the last wave key maze with his eyes covered.||Link|
|Beat Ice Carbon Diablo X||27 September 2017||+1,800||87%||N/A||Link|
|Beat Galatic Fragility||29 September 2016||+4,200||97% twice||N/A||Link|
|Beat Crimson Clutter||11 October 2016||+2,200||87% and 93%||N/A||Link|
|Beat The Hell Factory||16 October 2016||+5,600||86% and 90%||N/A||Link|
|Beat Falling Up||22 October 2016||+2,900||80%, 85%, 92%, and 93%||N/A||Link|
|Beat Retention||27 October 2016||+1,700||N/A||Guitar beat this on a copyable level called "La Wea Retenida".||Link|
|Beat the first version of Duelo Maestro||17 December 2016||+1,300||N/A||Guitar and SoulsTRK beat the level together.||Link|
|Beat Red World Rebirth||20 February 2017||+3,600||81%||N/A||Link|
|Beat Hypersonic||12 March 2017||+4,600||86% 4 times, 92%, 93%, 97%, and 98%||N/A||Link|
|Verified Panasonic||1 May 2017||+4,500||95%||N/A||Link|
|Beat Blade of Justice||19 October 2017||+17,500||91% and 94%||Guitar calls this "Mi mayor logro" (My greatest achievement) on one of his videos.||Link|
|Verified Pumped Up Kicks||18 August 2018||Unknown||80% twice, 89%||N/A||Link|
|Beat Phobos||17 January 2019||+7,300||77%||Took more than 2 years of work and practice. Guitar was really proud of beating this level, saying that "I broke a curse" of their subs saying "Pasate Phobos" (Pass Phobos).||Link|
- Ladder Challenge
- Gotta Boss Fast (starred) - A simple level meant to test out the new 2.0 features.
- Road To Nowhere (featured) - An empty and basic level.
- PanaSonic (featured) - A mega-collaboration between 16 people including himself.
- 8 Seconds Challenge
- Cataclysm v0
- Chaoz Airflow v0
- Deadlocked Preview
- Fingerbang 4x
- How to Endgame
- How to Time Machine
- Impossible Game 2
- Jumper 2P
- Necropolis Ball x20
- Old Cataclysm - The original version of Cataclysm.
- Old Windy Landscape - The original version of Windy Landscape.
- Radial Velocity
- Spanish Travel TS1
- The Ultimate Phase 2
- On May 30, 2015, he posted a video confessing to having hacked several demons and decided to beat all hacked levels again.
- His most famous 2.0 level, "Gotta Boss Fast," is known for having an invisible trigger at the beginning that has to be touched, often trolling people.
- His only rated levels are Road to Nowhere, Gotta Boss Fast, and Panasonic.
- He is one of the major Geometry Dash YouTubers who has reached 100,000+ subscribers. The others are Riot, EricVanWilderman, Bycraftxx, SoulsTRK, MiKha, ToshDeluxe, ViPriN, Michigun, Merg, Partition, Andromeda, Flub, and Sea.
- In addition, he is one of the Geometry Dash YouTubers with a verified YouTube channel (being marked as a check in a box, next to their names). Others include TheGrefg, Bycraftxx, ToshDeluxe, EricVanWilderman, Riot, Partition, and RobTop's own YouTube channel.
- He is also the third most subscribed Geometry Dash YouTuber with over 1 million subscribers, behind RobTop and AN7HONY96.
- His hard-rated level, "Ladder Challenge," has a glitch. The player must beat the level first without the coin, then the second time they play it (without going to the level screen), instead of beating it normally, they would have to jump without touching the portals and the player would have to jump afterwards, only they would stick to the blocks as long as they don't let go of the mouse/screen.
- His real name is Luis Miguel Gil.
- He is somewhat known to have an early pubescent-like voice in every video he speaks in. People say that it can be irritating at times and most of his fans say that he sounds like a ten-year old.
- In early 2018, he made his own game on the Google Play Store called The Ascent, which is a non-linear platform game inspired by a game he played called Geometry Run Dash. The Ascent mirrors the gameplay in Geometry Run Dash, in which the player navigates their character to the finish platform.