|Levels||14 (4 starred)|
On July 16, 2016, he became the 10th person to legitimately beat Bloodbath in 29,973 attempts.
On August 16, 2016, Quasar quit Geometry Dash and gave Bloodlust to Knobbelboy to verify.
On February 20, 2018, he verified Bloodlust with a total of 121,296 attempts, which is considered as the currently hardest demon on Geometry Dash by most players, with some thinking Plasma Pulse Finale is harder due to Skullo and EndLevel's claims.
When the creator Manix648 quit Geometry Dash, he took Fusion Z with him, cancelling the level. However, Knobbelboy went against his wishes and continued the level, giving it to Geomania to verify instead. In the end, Manix648 and Knobbelboy came to an agreement; he would continue building the level under a different name and specific parts would be redesigned.
- Dark Rainbow - The first level Knobbelboy ever made, an Easy-demon-ish 1.9 level with rainbow effects.
- Knock Knock - A simple 1.9 level by Knobbelboy, featuring basic gameplay and 1.9 triggers.
- Before Midnight - Knobbelboy's first collaboration, between Dashfire and him. It is a fairly easy level with decent decoration.
- NeverEnding - Another 1.9 level by Knobbelboy, his best level so far (up to Dark Rainbow and Knock Knock) according to him.
- Rainbow Aura - A 1.9 level by Knobbelboy, using high-quality effects using only color triggers. Also his entry for Rek3dge's Creator Contest.
- The End of Time - A fairly difficult level by Knobbelboy, made with Kg583.
- Bullseye - Knobbelboy's first Nine Circles level, Insane-ish in terms of difficulty. It has recently given more popularity.
- HopeLess - Knobbelboy's second best 1.9 Level according to himself, demon-ish in terms of difficulty.
- The Blade - Knobbelboy's old part for the Extreme Demon Blade of Justice by Manix648 and LazerBlitz.
- Crystal Field (featured) - Knobbelboy's best 1.9 level and his first rated level, using various rainbow effects with over 34,000 objects.
- Crying Souls (featured) - Knobbelboy's first 2.0 level, also a well-known Nine Circles Level, currently rated a Hard Demon.
- The Furious (featured) - Knobbelboy's final 2.0 level, based off the franchise The Fast and the Furious.
- Dark RainBow Rebirth (featured) - Knobbelboy's second hardest level, using advanced rainbow effects as a remake of his first level, Dark Rainbow. It is very object-heavy, with over 80,000 objects.
- Bloodlust (epic) - Knobbelboy's most popular and legendary level. It is a remake of Bloodbath by Manix648 and others, and verified by Knobbelboy himself after over 120,000 attempts.
- God Eater - Currently the most anticipated upcoming level by Knobbelboy. It is well known for its incredible object-consuming art and decoration.
- Ragnarok - A mega-collaboration hosted by Knobbelboy-based off the term "Ragnarok" in Norse mythology, which is a series of future events, including a great battle, foretold to ultimately result in the death of a number of major gods.
- Project NepNep - A 7.5 minute mega-collaboration featuring fast-paced gameplay similar to a Travel level. Set to be an Insane/Extreme Demon.
- Singularity - An extreme demon collaboration between Eclipsed and Bianox. It was verified by Knobbelboy.
- Counter Attack - An upcoming extreme demon by Knobbelboy. Currently shown as a layout, unknown when it is going to be finished.
- Fusion Z - A 2.0/2.1 mega-collaboration hosted by Manix648 as the sequel to Fusion II. It was picked up by Knobbelboy after Manix648 officially quit Geometry Dash and left the project dead. He gave the task of verifying the level to Geomania.
- TechNova - An upcoming demon by Knobbelboy and Geomania started in Update 2.0. However, it is currently unfinished and presumably dead.
- Orochi - A upcoming extreme demon collaboration originally created by Platnuu and more. It was picked up by Knobbelboy because Platnuu wanted "nothing to do with this level anymore". Now, Knobbelboy has added an extension to it, and is set to be his next huge verification project after Bloodlust and God Eater.
- Armageddon (formerly known as Cataclysm II) - A remake of Cataclysm with similar gameplay but with extreme buffs. The decorators are unknown and it is set to be verified by Flo453.
- Armageddon - A remake of Aftermath by Knobbelboy, Exenity and other creators. It was confirmed dead due to Knobbelboy losing data.
- Project Excalibur - An upcoming level by Knobbelboy started in Update 2.0. However, it was confirmed dead by Knobbelboy and replaced with The Furious.
- On September 4, 2016, he uploaded a teaser video of Bloodlust.
- He is friends with Geomania, who verified Knobbelboy's Nine Circles level Crying Souls.
- Geomania was also chosen by Knobbelboy to verify Fusion Z.
- Crying Souls quickly gained fame as it was the first Nine Circles remake to utilize moving objects extensively.
- He crashed at 98% once and 97% three times on Bloodlust.
- He crashed at 98% on June 2017, 8 months before he beat the level.