|Creator||Geometry Dash Forum|
|Song||Mantis Shrimp Showdown|
Mantis Massacre is a 2.1 Insane Demon created by the Geometry Dash Forum and verified by Noctalium (Noctafly at the time of verification.) It is the third official mega-collaboration created by the Geometry Dash Forum, after Cosmic Calamity. It is the second to make it to fruition following the cancellation of Lucent Luminary.
Doodloo: First, there is a relatively simple cube part with a notable fake. Then, there is a moderately tight dual ship sequence with a few speed portals.
TheRealIgno: An easy cube part followed by a ship with a lot of straight flying.
Tsukifuto: A core themed part with a timing-based cube. This is followed by a very tight wave and a timing-based robot.
Vexyn: A rather tight ship section with some spaces being one block tall.
RealGalaxy: A confusing ship with lots of obstacles and orbs, as well as some straight fly. It also contains the first user coin.
QJrocks: A fast paced robot part with a bit of memory.
X3dron: A rather tricky ship and UFO with many portals and orbs followed by a cube part with some timings and tricks. Then, a wave with a bit of mashing as well as a short ship part.
Zkadlix: Core themed part that starts with a tricky UFO and wave. It is followed by an easier cube part.
LuMaIchArgI: A part that starts with a relatively memory-based cube part, and then a moderately tight wave. This also has tight ship and wave parts afterwards.
Realdurianhead: A core-based mini cube part, which transitions into an automatic ship and then a UFO and a short ball section.
Fruitsnack: A mini UFO part with a lot of orbs. It also contains the second coin.
Therealsquirrel: A part that starts with a mixed dual of cube and ball, and then a rather tight ship part.
TheDevon: A part that starts with a tight wave, followed by an automatic cube section. Afterwards, there is a difficult ship followed by another automatic cube part.
OmegaGMD: A rather difficult UFO part with lots of tricky to distinguish orbs.
TheRealClubin: A slow cube part with some timings.
Sparks78: Firstly begins with a fast paced cube part, and then continues with a short dual mini wave. Then, there is a tricky dual cube part with a UFO part in the middle with a few tricks. After that, there is a long hard cube part.
Pie90000: It starts with a robot part with a few tricks, then a mini ship with straight fly. After that, there is a ball section with a few timings as well as a cube and robot after with tricks involved.
ZielGD: First, there is a ship part with some tight spaces. In the middle of that, there is a short UFO part with a purple orb.
MechaAnguis: A rather tight wave part with a few gravity portals followed by a moderately tight mini ship.
Ruffy: A robot part with a few tricks to deal with, followed by a tricky cube that becomes a dual later. After that, there is a tight ship part.
ILennyI: A very confusing part with a slew of changing gamemodes and fast-paced memorization-based gameplay.
TrueChaos: Begins with a slow cube that transitions to an easy robot part. Then, there is a moderately easy ship part followed by a mashing wave. After that, there is a timing-based cube and a tricky UFO part. This is followed by a mixed dual of cube and ball and afterwards, a ship part that ends with a straight fly. Finally, the credits come in. This part also contains the third user coin.
This level contains three user coins:
- The first one is located in RealGalaxy's part, at 14% to be exact. In order to get it, you must fly above the saws present in the part. The player will then find the coin right below RealGalaxy's nickname. It is recommended to hit the ceiling as less as possible, as there are not enough safe places.
- The second one is located in Fruitsnack's part, at 37% to be exact. In order to get it, you must hit the set of three blue orbs early and let go of the UFO to go in the gap above Fruitsnack's nickname. If done correctly, the player will get the coin, which is invisible. (Though, the coin is visible when the player is at the exact location of the coin. This is useless in normal mode, but this can help the players in practice mode to find the coin.)
- The third one is located in TrueChaos' part, at 87% to be exact. In the UFO section, the player must hit the first blue orb. They will then be below the regular gameplay. The player now needs to spam to hit the blocks above them and to avoid the spikes below. If done correctly, the player will take a teleportation portal which will get them back to the regular gameplay and give them the coin.
- This collaboration was originally hosted by Asriel96, but they stepped down. Afterwards, Pie90000 took over the hosting of the level.
- Asriel96 was also originally going to build a part, but after he quit, he was replaced by Galaxy and QJrocks.
- SuporeMaster was originally in the collaboration, but was replaced by Ruffy after being too slow.
- Mantis Massacre is actually the third main forum mega-collaborarion: the second fell into dis-construction.
- A TentativeTeam mega-collaboration, Spatial Flow, is based on a few of the tentatives of this level (the ones who joined). It will be hosted on the TentativeTeam account and will be hopefully verified by Milesman34.
- Noctalium had originally beaten the level earlier than the original verification video, but missed the second coin.
|Player||Highest percentage||Obtained on...||in how many attempts...||Notable fails|
|NoctaFly (Verifier)||100%||18 September 2016||1687||N/A|
|Luqualizer||100%||18 June 2017||N/A||N/A|
|Geometry Dash Forum megacollabs|
|Main series mega-collaborations||Cosmic Calamity • Lucent Luminary • Mantis Massacre • Solar Spectrum • Dystopian Disruption • Cosmic Laboratory|
|TentativeTeam collaborations||Genetic Flow • Spatial Flow • Osmium|
|Other notable levels||Sky Drop • Laventa|