Motion is a demon created by TamaN in 2.0. This level is generally considered as an easy demon.
Motion is mainly focused on gameplay, like X. This level is fast and require mostly timing. This level mostly involves skill, but a few sections where memorisation is required at the start. The level has a few sections which look factory themed, and the gameplay is very fast paced and fun. TamaN named it Motion due to the high amounts of moving objects, however some people think it was because the level is high-speed.
- If you die at 16%, you will see a secret message.
- If you tap at 27%, the gravity is up and you will see a KAPPA text.
- If you don't press the jump ring before the dual cube, you will see the text U WOT M8.
- It is TamaN's second demon level, the first being Electric Landscape and the third being Endorphin Rush.
- There is a sequel to this level, called Acceleration, which is rated 9 stars instead of 10 stars.
- The level is named 'Motion' due to the huge amounts of moving objects.