|Nightmare Realm II|
|Creator||Blaireswip (Verified by Ashes)|
|Last updated in||2.0|
|Song name||Haunted Woods|
Nightmare Realm II (often referred to as NRII) is a 2.0 Hard Demon created by Blaireswip and verified by Ashes. As its name suggests, it is the intended sequel to The Nightmare Realm. It features a mostly pink and black color scheme. It is sort of technology-styled in some parts (mostly the end). The level moves mostly at triple speed, which makes the level pretty long in length.
Nightmare Realm II has a lot of timing. For example, you have to hit the jump orbs in the first cube part really fast and make perfect jumps with the robot in the robot parts. The hardest part is probably the wave part (not counting the flashy one). It changes gravity pretty fast while it moves at triple speed.
- The first coin can be found in the first cube section. When you exit the teleportation portal and don't jump to the next mini-block, you can fall onto a platform that holds the coin. You do need to time your jump when jumping off the platform after collecting the coin.
- The second coin is located in the robot segment. Instead of falling down on the platform, and then jumping to the next one, make one big jump to skip the small platform. The coin will appear and you will be able to collect it.
- The third and final coin is located at the slow mini wave segment. Instead of taking the way down, take the way up to grab the coin. Note, this way is more narrow than the normal way.
- The level contains 28,170 objects.
- The level was first called Nightmare Realm 2, but Ashes (who verified it) changed it to Nightmare Realm II.
- The original song, Hamsin - Makou, has been removed from Newgrounds.
- It has since been replaced with Haunted woods by Waterflame.