|This page is a stub. You can help the Geometry Dash Fan Wiki by extending it.|
|Creator||JaoDay, DirisWan97, Soam, Temp, HoshiKido, Lemons, RoiMousti, Uneskandovae, ISanEGFW, YakobNugget, MindCap (host), Cairo, Jenkins, Surge, Juhou, Mactanow, Chlorines, Walroose, Helpegasus, Fufafac, iNubble, Lolwut, HJfod, Brittank88, and iPizza (Verified by Technical)|
|Last updated in||2.1|
|“||The official sequel to Gamma! Verified by Technical49.||”|
Sigma is a 2.1 Extreme Demon mega-collaboration hosted by MindCap and verified by Technical. It is the sequel to Gamma. It is currently #28 on the Official Geometry Dash Demon List, above Plasma Pulse Finale (#29) and below The Yandere (#27).
Sigma was first revealed to the public when MindCap released a teaser trailer of it on March 13, 2018, which revealed that it is the official sequel to Gamma. Over a month later on April 28, he uploaded the second preview of the level, showcasing the incomplete gameplay.
- 0-4% (Jaoday + DirisWan97): The level begins with a rather simple cube section containing easy timings. Next comes a very quick change of forms and the drop begins. This part is very simple and is basic-styled, using pulsations and luminescence.
- 5-10% (Soam + Temp + HoshiKido):
- 11-17% (Lemons):
- 18-23% (RoiMousti + Uneskandovae): The drop is still ongoing, but the music becomes calmer. RoiMousti, as usual, tried effects inside natural spikes and glow. The difficulty is the same, and you will play as a spider, ship, cube, and wave.
- 23-30% (ISanEGFW + YakobNugget): The music becomes faster, and the speed increases along with it. The gameplay is loaded with timings as a wave. The block design is made up of different blocks, which remotely resembles WOOGI-style.
- 31-36% (MindCap + Cairo): A kind of respite after the drop. The speed on this segment of the level will be unstable, that is, change frequently. In addition to direct flights and several tricky timings, this part is not particularly difficult. The decoration here also resembles WOOGI-style, it is also noticeable that the creators used a lot of glow.
- 37-40% (Jenkins): Here, the player prepares for the second drop. Now the player must clear an extremely difficult section which mainly consists of dual sections, only twice you do not have to play in the split mode. The main design feature is moving structures on top of the gameplay. ToshDeluxe supposedly beat Jenkins' unnerfed part when he was verifying, but he may have hacked this, as Jenkins' unnerfed part was frame perfect and almost impossible.
- 41-47% (Surge): The player enters the energetic second drop. The sections are teeming with both timings and narrow spaces, especially on the wave, in addition to them there is also a complex asymmetric dual to the SuRge G part, and in addition to all of the above, the gameplay runs at quadruple-speed.
- 48-56% (Juhou + Mactanow):
- 57-65% (Chlorines):
- 66-72% (Walroose):
- 73-76% (Helpegasus):
- 77-80% (Fufafac):
- 81-84% (iNubble + Lolwut):
- 85-100% (HJfod + Brittank88 + iPizza):
|Technical49 (Verifier)||100%||January 2, 2019||22,600||YouTube|
|ventris||100%||February 2, 2019||9,800||YouTube|
|Swiborg||100%||April 27, 2019||26,908||YouTube|
|VoTcHi||100%||May 25, 2019||14,293||YouTube|
|nSwish||100%||August 30, 2019||~10,500||YouTube|
|BrianTheBurger||100%||September 28, 2019||6,905||YouTube|
|Seturan||100%||October 9, 2019||10,701||YouTube|
- The password for the level is 772002.
- The level contains 282,061 objects, being the sixth most object-dense rated Extreme Demon, surpassed only by Astral Divinity (294,785 objects) Cromulent (339,898 objects), Calculator Core (345,703 objects), Void Wave (365,923 objects), Freedom08 (372,011 objects), and followed by Glowy (269,435 objects).
- It is the sequel to Gamma and the prequel to Omega.
- The level was originally built to be harder than Bloodlust, but, as MindCap predicted, Technical49 nerfed the level to what was at the time ~ top 10-difficulty.
- The level uses the entirety of the song, being one of the few Extreme Demons to do so.
- In real life, Sigma (Σ,σ,ς) is the eighteenth letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 200.
- It was placed at #7 on the Official Demon List on March 28, 2019, above Yatagarasu (#8), and below Sonic Wave (#6).
- It is the hardest level in The Greek Alphabet Trilogy, according to the Demonlist.