|This page is a stub. You can help Geometry Dash Fan wiki by editing it. You might want to extend it to show your wiki love!|
|Creator||JaoDay, DirisWan97, Soam, Temp, HoshiKido, Lemons, RoiMousti, Uneskandovae, ISanEGFW, YakobNugget, MindCap (host), Cairo, Jenkins, Surge, Juhou, Mactanow, Chlorines, Walroose, Helpegasus, Fufafac, Inubble, lolwut, Hjfod, Brittank88, and iPizza (Verified by Technical49)|
|Last updated in||2.1|
|Song name||Forsaken Neon|
Sigma is a 2.1 Extreme Demon mega-collaboration hosted by MindCap and verified by Technical49. It is the sequel to Gamma. It is currently #24 on the Official Geometry Dash Demon List, above Gamma (#25) and below Hyper Paracosm (#23).
Sigma was first revealed to the public when MindCap released a teaser trailer of it on March 13, 2018, which revealed that it is the official sequel to Gamma. Over a month later on April 28, he uploaded the second preview of the level, showcasing the incomplete gameplay.
On June 28, Walroose uploaded a video showcasing her finished part in the level.
On December 30, 2018, Technical49 achieved a devastating record of 95%.
On January 2, 2019, Technical49 finally verified Sigma after 22,600 attempts and many deaths past 80%.
- 0-4% (Jaoday + DirisWan97): The level begins with a rather simple cube section containing easy timings. Next comes a very quick change of game mode and the drop begins. This part is very simple and is basic-styled, using pulsations and luminescence.
- 5-10% (Soam + Temp + HoshiKido):
- 11-17% (Lemons):
- 18-23% (RoiMousti + Uneskandovae): The drop is still ongoing, but the music becomes calmer. RoiMousti, as usual, tried on effects inside natural spikes and glow. The difficulties are the same, but you will play for the spider, ship, cube, and wave.
- 23-30% (ISanEGFW + YakobNugget): The music becomes faster, and the speed increases with it. The gameplay is teeming with timings and bottlenecks on the wave. The block design is made up of different blocks, which remotely resembles WOOGI-style.
- 31-36% (MindCap + Cairo): A kind of respite after the drop. The speed on this segment of the level will be unstable, that is, change frequently. In addition to direct flights and several tricky timings, this part is not particularly difficult. The decoration here also resembles WOOGI-style, it is also noticeable that the creators used a lot of glow.
- 37-40% (Jenkins): Here, the player prepares for the second drop. Now the player must clear an extremely difficult section which mainly consists of dual sections, only twice you do not have to play in the split mode. The main design feature is moving structures on top of the gameplay.
- 41-47% (Surge): The player enters the energetic second drop. The sections are teeming with both timings and narrow spaces, especially on the wave, in addition to them there is also a complex asymmetric dual to the SuRge G part, and in addition to all of the above, the gameplay runs at quadruple-speed.
- 48-56% (Juhou + Mactanow):
- 57-65% (Chlorines):
- 66-72% (Walroose):
- 73-76% (Helpegasus):
- 77-80% (Fufafac):
- 81-84% (Inubble + lolwut):
- 85-100% (Hjfod + Brittank88 + iPizza):
|Technical49 (Verifier)||100%||January 2, 2019||22,600||YouTube|
|Eiruni||100%||February 2, 2019||9,800||YouTube|
|Swiborg||100%||April 27, 2019||26,908||YouTube|
|VoTcHi||100%||May 25, 2019||14,293||YouTube|
|nSwish||100%||August 30, 2019||~10,500||YouTube|
|BrianTheBurger||100%||September 28, 2019||6,905||YouTube|
|Seturan||100%||October 9, 2019||10,701||YouTube|
- The password for the level is 772002.
- The level contains 282,061 objects, being the sixth most over-decorated Extreme Demon, surpassed only by Astral Divinity (294,785 objects) Cromulent (339,898 objects), Calculator Core (345,703 objects), Void Wave (365,923 objects), Freedom08 (372,011 objects), and followed by Glowy (269,435 objects).
- It is the sequel to Gamma and the prequel to Omega.
- The level was originally built to be harder than Bloodlust, but, as MindCap predicted, Technical49 has nerfed the level to ~top 10-difficulty.
- The level uses the entirety of the song, being one of the few Extreme Demons to do so.
- In real life, Sigma (Σ,σ,ς) is the eighteenth letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 200.
- It is the hardest level of the trilogy, being one place above Gamma on the demons list.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3INdO0esQRw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z32dMUj6ra8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRQf9kYlhK8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71bAHf4I_2c
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNfIT5-eMUc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5swPWL7bFxI
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigma