Not to be confused with the player iSparki, or the Demon level iSparki which was created by AutoNick.
|Last updated in||2.1|
|Song name||Little Flame|
Spark is a 2.1 Easy Demon created by PotatoBaby. It was the third Weekly Demon. The level is often considered as an Insane-worthy level or a Very Easy Demon.
The level begins with a decently easy cube section. At 14%, the level transitions into a slow-paced half-speed ship sequence that briefly turns mini before transitioning into a harder half-speed wave part. At 25%, a much faster-paced and more difficult spider section occurs, followed by a long break during the buildup to the drop. At the drop, the level's name flashes and the player transitions into a short but tricky triple-speed UFO segment. After a tricky ship part, a very difficult dual cube section occurs, followed by a very brief ball part and a spider dual right after.
A short but tight wave section, UFO segment, and double-speed auto cube come right after as the music slows down. When the music speeds up, the player is met with another hard triple-speed UFO segment. An easier cube and ball segment follows, with a brief spider part, short ship part, dual mini-ball, and dual cube section coming right afterward. Following a break, the player transitions into a triple-speed wave segment with a boss fight. Here, the player must use a lot of spamming and maneuvering to avoid lasers and obstacles. The level ends with the end screen.
- The first user coin is at 23% and is triggered by a key at 6%. The player must avoid clicking on a green orb, fall down below the ground and jump over a spike to obtain the key. During the half-speed mini-wave part, a part of an obstacle will open up, leaving the coin wide open for the player to obtain.
- The second user coin is at 59% and is triggered by a key at 55%. During the brief triple-speed wave part, the player must go into a tight corridor inside of an obstacle to obtain the key. Later, during the transition when the player is supposed to be in an auto cube, the player must hit a dash orb that will lead him/her to the area where the coin is.
- The third and final user coin is located at 97% and can only be attained when the two other coins are successfully collected.
- The password for the level is 424569.
- The level has 27,065 objects.
- The level was made for Viprin's 8th Creator Contest and Zober's 2nd Creator Contest.
- The level is PotatoBaby's first rated Demon.
- The level is PotatoBaby's most popular, with over 1.6 Million Downloads.