|Last updated in||1.9|
|Song name||EnV - Uprise|
The Caverns is a 1.9 Hard Demon created by Pasiblitz. The level is known for using relatively uncommon game modes, tight spaces, difficult timings, and lots of memory. It was considered as one of the hardest Demon levels in 1.9 update. Formerly being known as one of the easiest Insane Demons, it is now considered as a Hard Demon.
The level starts with a half-speed wave segment with some tight spaces, displaying the text "The Caverns". The wave then goes dual. Next, the player enters a mini cube section, which requires some timing and memorization. Then there is a ship sequence with one space flying or straight flying. This is followed by a half-speed ball segment with hard timings.
The player turns into a mini ball with even harder timing. There is a rather difficult UFO part with quite hard timing. Then, a rather difficult dual mini cube that later becomes a mixed dual of cube and ball. This part has a few fakes and later becomes a dual UFO part. Then there is a swing-copter part that is a bit difficult, followed by a relatively long gravity ship sequence that takes a little while to adjust to.
The player turns into a mini cube and a ball with half-speed, which is easier than the previous parts. Then there is a ship sequence with the text "pasi" resulting in the end of the level. The player must be careful and go through the text; otherwise, they will crash into invisible spikes.
- The level cannot be copied.
- The Caverns used to be one of the hardest demons of its time but is considered "Easy" because of new Hard Demons surfacing from hackers or extremely skilled players.
- It is Pasiblitz's first featured Demon level.
- Pasiblitz made a harder version of it called The Caverns II.
- It is one of the few demon levels to use the gravity ship.
- This level was in EricVanWilderman's series, the 12 Demons of Christmas. It was demon #6.