The level uses the first drop in the song.
The level begins as a fast mini ship with a very quick tight timing. This is then followed by a slow cube that gradually speeds up with the song. This cube is also full of fake orbs and fake blocks. After this is an easier ship section. An auto cube starts showing the word "warning". At the beginning or the drop a three times speed wave begins that alters size periodically. The wave soon slows down and becomes a dual wave. Following this is a ufo section, auto cube, and ship. A cube section comes afterwards with some easy to hit, yet off-screen, jump rings. The level slows down as you enter a ship section that changes gravity and speed. Another auto cube comes after this and then another ship that changes size. The last part of the level is a two times speed wave followed by an auto cube and ship showcasing the name "Xaro" and then "GG".
- This is the only insane rated Toxin Lab in the entire series.
- Toxin Lab, Toxin Lab II, Toxin Lab III and Toxin Lab IV are the four levels in the series, while Deadly Impact (a collaboration with FunnyGame) is a remake of Toxin Lab II.
- This level is one of the three levels in the Toxin Lab series that uses Supernova as its song, along with its sequel, Toxin Lab II and a remake of it, Deadly Impact.
- RobTop was criticized for rating this level 9 stars, due to the fast-paced gameplay.
- Some people think Toxin Lab II is easier than Toxin Lab.