Walroose is a skilled yet unknown American player and level creator in Geometry Dash. She is most famous for hosting the buffed and heavily extended, over three minutes long remake of Artificial Ideology known as Calculator Core, which was verified by Crazen on November 23, 2019.
- Astral Rain - A collaboration with Devilblade89. It is her entry into Viprin's 9th Creator Contest.
- Calculator Level - A math/calculator-themed level.
- carl challenge - A challenge level meant for Carl.
- Ctrl Funk - Her entry into Viprin's Mega Creator Contest.
- Evw Challenge - A challenge level meant for EricVanWilderman.
- Exocommunication - A level that was re-uploaded after she got hacked.
- Forever Asleep - A two-year project that uses 65,000 objects. It went through fifteen verifiers and was finally verified by Gizbro.
- Free to use Layout - A layout that is free to use.
- Music Box - A redux of the original level, which was deleted when she got hacked.
- Mystical Disco Party - A level that started as her attempt at modernistic style, but then turned into a huge effects experiment.
- Next Free fix
- Nexus Alpha - Her first level ever created. It is a level that was re-uploaded after she got hacked.
- Nostalgia Machine - A level that was re-uploaded after she got hacked.
- Play - By some, described as her best level.
- Revive - A level that consists of every single abandoned mega-collaboration part or level of hers, except for two parts made by STILX and PolarGMD.
- Solar Cell - A level meant to resemble a trip back into the 1.0 and 1.9 days. It uses 48,000 objects and was verified by Gizbro.
- Calculator Core (featured) - A mega-collaboration with Isane, Spectex, and several other creators. It is a super-buffed and extended rebirth of Artificial Ideology. It is the first level in the "CC trilogy". It was verified by Crazen on November 23, 2019.
- Cyber Centrifuge - A mega-collaboration with Yoonsrdynamix, Cytokat, and several other creators. It is the sequel to Calculator Core and the second level in the "CC trilogy". It currently has no set verifier.
- Cycloid Citadel - A mega-collaboration with several unknown creators. It is the sequel to Cyber Centrifuge and the third and final level in the "CC trilogy". It currently has no set verifier.
- Celestial Divinity - A difficult remake of Nine Circles.
- Magma Temple - A Legend of Zelda themed remake of Lava Temple by Michigun. It is currently more than halfway finished and is Walroose's #1 priority.
- Voxel - A level to be decorated entirely in the isometric view. Walroose plans to turn this level into a collab between several creators. It is currently postponed but will be worked on after Walroose finishes Magma Temple.
- Robot Rock - A layout that was canceled due to lack of motivation and ideas for decoration.
- Technokinetic - A gray Extreme Demon-difficulty level. It was canceled due to low motivation and very little communication within the decoration team. It was also not her best layout, to begin with.
- Empyrean - A level that was set to be harder than Forever Asleep. Walroose planned on verifying it herself before she canceled it.
- Grisly Meadows - A collaboration with Lithifusion. The layout was finished but it never progressed further due to Lithifusion quitting soon after.
- She once got hacked.
- Her real name is Angela.